Web & Digital Platforms Strategist
Are you an experienced web strategist or digital marketing manager who loves overseeing campaigns from planning to execution to optimization? Do you have experience working collaboratively with internal sales teams to drive lead generation and sales growth? If yes, you might be a perfect fit for our team.
As our new Web & Digital Platforms Strategist, you’ll be joining a small and nimble marketing team that’s building a number of exciting projects and initiatives. You’ll have an opportunity to make this evolving role your own and you’ll collaborate closely with associates across the organization.
You’ll own the development and growth of Taymor’s website, email marketing systems, and digital platforms. You’ll ensure our digital marketing initiatives align with organizational objectives, measure and analyze key metrics, and report on the success/ROI of marketing projects, and apply key learnings to improve the performance of future campaigns.
What you’ll get from us:
- Flexibility to work remote, part-time remote, or in the office (note: due to the COVID-19 pandemic this role is currently full-time remote)
- An opportunity to make the role your own on a small and evolving team
- An opportunity to bring your creative concepts to life quickly and autonomously
- Lots of support for continuous learning to advance your skills
- A family-first culture where work-life balance truly matters
- A competitive salary based on experience ($65,000-$73,000) as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Aligning Taymor’s long term digital strategy with over-arching business and marketing objectives
- Leading the growth, development, and governance of Taymor’s digital channels, including our website and email marketing systems
- Collaborating with other Marketing team members to develop strategies and tactics for key digital channels—leveraging our website, landing pages, paid media, social, SEM, SEO, A/B testing
- Designing, road mapping, and implementing an enriched digital customer experience and website UX for key customer segments and personas
- Overseeing the updating of our website and landing page content through internal and external partners
- Maintaining and optimizing website strategy by identifying enhancement opportunities and collecting cross-functional insights to set our web development roadmap
- Supporting technical requirements and CRM integration for marketing email campaigns
- Working cross-functionally with our Sales team to increase lead/demand generation through our digital platforms and campaigns
- Partnering with our IT team to define, develop, optimize, and deploy technology platforms that meet our evolving digital marketing initiatives
- Overseeing or directly setting up digital marketing campaigns, including managing CRM sources and contact lists
- Overseeing the execution of paid search, social, and online advertising campaigns
- Serving as the key point of contact for marketing’s CRM, email automation, and analytics
- Continuously measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns with actionable metrics to implement agile plans
- Exploring, examining, and introducing new techniques, programs, formats, and channels that can improve campaign performance and/or ROI
- Coordinating and prioritizing requests from teams and stakeholders across the organization
- Coordinating work with external agencies, consultants, and vendors as required
- Manage planning and budgeting process, marketing platforms, as well as operational processes including content development workflow, iterative website roadmap
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience managing digital marketing channels, campaigns and project teams
- Hands-on experience planning and executing integrated digital campaigns across email, paid media, website, and social channels
- Strong understanding of MarTech and AdTech landscape; experience with leading marketing automation systems and digital marketing platforms.
- Experience with managing website development process, defining requirements, user experience and associated technologies (eg. HTML, Java, CSS)
- A strong understanding of web usability best practices, SEO, UI/UX principles, and content management methods
- Experience developing content marketing strategies and working with a variety of CMS tools
- Strong project planning & project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional project teams, including internal and external partners/agencies
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, and EMS like MailChimp or Marketo
- Advanced knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Comfort working autonomously and collaborating with specialists across multiple teams and offices
- Quick learner who adapts easily to using new digital tools and software
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Marketo, Contentful, and/or CommerceBuild
- Experience in the Building Products, Home Improvement, or Decorative Hardware industries
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience marketing to multiple vertical markets (commercial vs. retail)
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.