At Taymor, we’re dedicated to customer service excellence, and our warehouse operations are essential to upholding that commitment.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Manager to help lead our Delta warehouse. Someone who is enthusiastic about driving performance, team engagement and safety!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring safe work practices for all staff and visitors through oversight of safety training, inspections, risk assessments and developing a culture of safety awareness.
- Participating as a management representative of the Joint H&S Committee
- Ensuring compliance of the local operations with all applicable laws & regulations
- Coaching & mentoring team members in all aspects of their job duties
- Demonstrating commitment to continuous improvement in productivity & operational efficiency
- Developing operational budgets, monitoring and managing operating expenses
- Overseeing the management & maintenance of operational equipment, machinery and buildings in conjunction with the Property Management group.
- Monitoring operational KPIs, performance issues, and implementing corrective actions as required
- Managing multiple aspects of human resources including recruitment, training & development and performance management.
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Manager & Customer Service Manager to ensure excellence in customer service, including participating in cross functional work targeted to resolve issues raised by customers.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Quality Assurance by assigning & managing resources to conduct inbound quality assurance inspections
- Collaborate with the Transportation team in the selection of and commercial negotiations with domestic freight carriers
- Collaborate with the wider Operations team (Buyers/Planner/Inventory and Traffic) to have an even flow of information and product to achieve operational KPI’s and Fill rate targets
- Develop and maintain knowledge of best practices in warehouse distribution & operations management.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching
- Starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
- Support and coaching for continuous learning
- A family-first culture where work-life harmony matters
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-7 years combined experience in operations or warehouse management
- Five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Solid experience in implementing process improvement and process management
- Experience coaching, mentoring, developing, and training staff
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems and barcoding, inventory management, distribution logistics and facilities management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel - Intermediate proficiency or greater)
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto. We deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com to learn more about us.