We don't expect people to know how to key (although if you do that's a bonus!) but if you have manual dexterity and are technically inclined then we can teach you! If you are also collaborative and have a strong attention to detail you very well may be the person we want to hire!
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Product Services Associate I is responsible for ensuring the accurate, efficient completion of either keying projects, or building “point of sale displays” as assigned to them relating to customers’ orders on-time delivery.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- Assembly of keying orders as assigned by and documented by the Product Services Team Lead is the major component of this job
- Building of point of sale displays as assigned and documented by the Product Services Team Lead
- Construct, assemble and pack Trade Show materials
- Receive, document and put away returned trade show materials
- Assist in building and installation of Showroom displays
- Support Product Management and Quality Control by mounting and testing new and existing products
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Potential to learn the utilization of the Master King keying system building
- Perform duties of Warehouse Material Handler when required
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
COVID-19 considerations: We have additional cleaning protocols, PPE (masks, gloves, shields, sanitizer), increased remote work, social distancing policies, limited meeting room occupancy, health screening at entry, etc. to help work safely amid Covid-19.