If you don't have a forklift license its no problem, we will get you certified once you're hired.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor the incumbent is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently picking the right product, in the right quantities, in saleable condition to meet customer order needs. Will be using mobile equipment and is responsible for ensuring the accurate, efficient performing of any task assigned to them relating to customers’ order expectations.
- Picking orders from pallet racking by operating a Standup Order Picker forklift machine (must be comfortable with heights).
- Operate RF hand scanners to pick, sort and stack product on pallets
- Perform cycle counts, recounts, small put-aways, bin to bins
- Operate swing reach equipment to transport material to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to put away, replenish and retrieve materials
- Sort goods. Pack and unpack goods. Stack products on pallets.
- Load, unload, stack and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment.
- Provide aid building product models when required.
- General cleaning duties such as sweeping
- Other general duties as may be assigned
- Forklift certificate required within 3 months of starting (we will pay for the certification)
- Experience using order picker equipment an asset
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Basic proficiency in the use of hand tools
- Basic key punching and computer skills
- Able to stand all day and perform bending, crouching an kneeling
- Able to frequently move packages weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using narrow-aisle an asset
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
COVID-19 considerations: We have additional cleaning protocols, PPE (masks, gloves, shields, sanitizer), increased remote work, social distancing policies, limited meeting room occupancy, health screening at entry, etc. to help work safely amid Covid-19.